Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Back and crafting

My husband and I went to Lake Tahoe over the 4th of July weekend for his sister's wedding.  The fireworks on the lake on the 4th were amazing!  The wedding was beautiful.  I got a massive sunburn - after applying sunblock.  The kitties were very happy when we got home, and we were happy to be home as well.

I finally managed to host my first craft night since our big move.  I finally finished a necklace I had started several months ago.


Here it is again with the earrings.  Now I just need to make the matching bracelet and the set will be complete!


I was bad though and didn't start the bracelet...I started a new necklace instead!

I still have a lot of work to do on this one, but I really like the color combinations.  I'm excited to see how the finished product will look.  :)  I went through all my beads during my craft night and I have a lot of ideas for combining beads with chainmaille.  Now to just find the time to actually put some of these ideas into reality!

I've added new items to my etsy site, so make sure you go check it out!  I also added a few of the same items to eBay for some extra exposure.  I am always open for custom orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment