Saturday, August 4, 2012

More Steampunk Necklaces and A Cake

I finished two more necklaces last week, both Steampunk in nature.

The first is silver and purple and I love how it turned out!


The second is silver and orange.  I thought about going with red, but my husband said I should try orange instead, so I did!






Let me know what you think of them!  As always, check out my etsy page to see everything I have for sale!

The only 'craft' type thing I have done this week was a child's birthday cake.  My wrist was not happy by the time I finished this, but it turned out pretty darn good!


We went on a fishing trip, so I didn't have much time for crafts this week.  We have another trip next week, so I don't know how much crafting time I will have next week either!  I do have some ideas for more necklaces, I just need to create them now!  Craft on fellow crafters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment